Basic information regarding processing personal data of clients and contractors of NOYEN sp. z o.o., located in Lublin, Poland
|NOYEN sp. z o.o. located in Lublin, Braci Krausse street 6,
20-270 Lublin, Poland
|Purpose of data processing
|– Conclusion and performance of contract
– Fulfilment of Controller’s legal duties
– Asserting claims
– Direct marketing
– Verification of financial credibility
– Creating data compilations, analyses and statistics
– Handling complaints
|Legal basis of data processing
|– Legal duty
– Your consent
– Our legitimate interest
|– Entities processing data on behalf of NOYEN sp. z o.o.
– Entities operating in accordance with the rules of law
– Other Controllers
|Rights in regard to data processing
|– Right to revoke consent to process data
– Right to access personal data and right to request its correction, removal or limitation of the processing
– Other rights listed in the detailed information section
Detailed information regarding processing personal data of clients and contractors of
NOYEN sp. z o.o. located in Lublin, Poland
- Personal data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is NOYEN sp. z o.o. located in Lublin, 20-270 Lublin, represented by the CEO Zbigniew Kurant (hereinafter: us). You can contact us in following ways:
– sending a letter to the address: Braci Krausse street 6, 20-270 Lublin
– sending an email to:
– by calling: +48 81 745 05 98
- Purpose, legal basis and duration of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes, on the following legal basis, for a following duration:
- to conclude a contract between us, including but not limited to ensuring sufficient quality (e.g. for warranty-related activities) – for the duration of the agreement and settlements after the contract ends (Article 6(1)(b) on GDPR regulations);
- to fulfil our legal duties, including but not limited to issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents – for the duration of fulfilment of these duties (Article 6 (1)(c) on GDPR regulations) or for the duration we are legally required to store data, e.g. tax-related, or for the duration of time in which we can be legally punished by not fulfilling legal duties, e.g. be fined by the authorities, which is related to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) on GDPR regulations);
- to assert claims relating to the contract – including but not limited to sales of our contractual receivables to another party − for the time after which the contractual claims expire, which is related to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) on GDPR regulations);
- for direct marketing – the duration of the contract, which is related to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) on GDPR regulations);
- for verification of financial credibility – for the time necessary to make such assessment during contract and handling related complaints, which is related to performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) on GDPR regulations);
- for contact with you by sending an enquiry through the available contact form, e-mail, letter or telephone – for the time necessary to respond. This is related to your voluntary consent and permission to process your personal data which is expressed by you sending or directly giving us the data, particularly contact information.
- Data Receivers
We will pass your data to::
- other entities processing the data at the Controller’s request, such as: external advisors, IT service providers, carriers, entities processing data for investigation of receivables, entities archiving or removing data. These entities process data basing on a contract with the Controller and solely according to the Collector’s requests;
- entities operating in accordance with the rules of law. In each case of sharing or handing over the data to such entities, the Collector ensures that the process is done according to the rules of law;
- other collectors such as: postal and courier service entities, payment processing service entities, business information offices.
- Sharing the information with third party countries or international organizations
We do not share your data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your rights in regard to data processing and automated decisions
You are granted the following rights regarding personal data processing:
- right to revoke consent to process data – at any time, you have the right to revoke your consent to processing the data that we process on the basis of your consent,
- right to access your personal data and receive a copy of it,
- right to request a correction of your personal data,
- right to request removal of your personal data – if you think we do not have a basis to process your data, you can request us to remove it,
- right to request limitation of your data processing – you can request us to limit the processing of your data only to storage or activities you agree on, if you think we have your incorrect data, or we process it without any basis; or you do not want us to remove the data because you need it to settle, investigate or defend your claims; or for the duration of your objection to us processing your data,
- right to object to data processing due to your exceptional situation, which in your opinion justifies cessation of processing covered by the objection – in the cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we prove that the base of us processing your data takes precedence over your rights or that your data is necessary for us to settle, investigate or defend our claims,
- right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive from us your personal data in a structured, commonly used electronic format, suitable for machine reading. You can send the data to another collector or request us to send the data to another collector. However, we will only proceed with the request if it is technically possible to send the data. The right to transfer personal data is only granted in regard to the data processed basing on our contract with you or your consent.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, contact us – our contact information is listed in point 1 above. We may request additional information to sufficiently identify and authenticate you, to make sure that the person contacting us has the proper authorization.
Right to revoke consent
In the scope of data processing based on your consent – you have the right to revoke consent to data processing at any time. The consent revocation does not affect the legal right to data processing done before the revocation. The revocation can be done by sending a declaration of consent withdrawal by letter to our address, or by e-mail to our electronic mail address – the contact information is listed in point 1 above.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory entity dealing with personal data protection, i.e. Polish Data Protection Commissioner.
- Information on obligatory/voluntary nature of data sharing
It is necessary for you to share your data:
- In order to conclude and conduct the contract;
- In order to receive a response to your enquiry.
GDPR - Clients and Contractors
Nothing is impossible
It will be much easier if you tell us what is the matter. Save some time and sign up for a free consultation. Our expert will advise you free of charge.