Basic information regarding processing of personal data of candidates applying for a job at Noyen Sp. z o. o. established in Lublin
|Data Administrator|| Noyen Sp. z o.o. established in Lublin, ul. Braci Krausse 6, 20-270 Lublin, POLAND |
|Purposes of the processing||– assessment of the qualifications of the candidate to work at Noyen Sp. z o. o. in the given position |
– assessment of the abilities and skills of the candidate needed to work at Noyen Sp. z o. o. in the given position
– choosing the best person or people to employ at Noyen Sp. z o. o.
|Legal bases of processing|| Legal duty |
Our legitimate interest
|Data recipients|| Third party processors processing data on Noyen Sp. z o. o.’s behalf |
Processors from the Noyen Sp. z o. o. capital group
|Rights regarding data processing||– the right to withdraw consent to process data |
– the right to access personal data and request its correction, removal or restriction of processing
– other rights specified in the detailed information
Detailed information regarding processing job candidates’ data
1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data will be Noyen Sp. z o.o. established in Lublin, 20-270 Lublin, POLAND, represented by Zbigniew Kurant – the CEO, hereinafter: “we”. You can contact us the following ways:
- by a letter to the address: ul. Braci Krausse 6, 20-270 Lublin, POLAND
- by e-mail:
- by telephone: +48 81 745 05 98
2. The purpose and legal basis for data processing
We will process your personal data in order to:
- assess your qualifications for work at the position you are applying for;
- assess your abilities and skills necessary to perform work at the position you are applying for;
- if you are applying to our talent bank, assess your qualifications, abilities and skills necessary for working with us;
- if you give us your permission to process your data for future recruitment, assess your qualifications, abilities and skills necessary for working with us in future recruitment;
- choose the best person to work with us.
The legal basis of your personal data processing is:
- Provision of law (art. 221 § 1 of the labour code) and processing necessary for conclusion of an employment contract
- Your consent to processing of data contained in the CV and motivational letter (art. 221a andart. 221b of the labour code), if you are passing to us data other than that specified in the art. 221 § 1 of the labour code. The consent is given voluntarily, as a show of your wish to allow us data processing. The consent is a distinct confirming action that is sending or directly relying the data to as in order to take part in our recruitment process. This consent also includes the image, if it is contained in the CV and motivational letter.
- Your consent to processing of data contained in the CV and motivational letter (art. 221a and art. 221b of the labour code), if you are passing to us data in order to apply to our talent bank. The consent is given voluntarily, as a show of your wish to allow us data processing. The consent is a distinct confirming action that is sending or directly relying the data to as in order to apply to our talent bank.
- Your consent to processing of data contained in the CV and motivational letter (art. 221a and art. 221b of the labour code), if you are passing to us data for future recruitment. The consent is given voluntarily, as a statement submitted in writing or by e-mail.
- Our legitimate interest – in regards to the data collected during the job interview and the results of the aptitude tests. We have legitimate interest in testing your abilities and skills in order to assess whether you are a fitting person to the position we are recruiting for.
3. Use of aptitude tests
In the recruitment process we conduct aptitude tests in regards to abilities and skills. The purpose of the tests is to assess whether you have the abilities necessary to work in the position you are applying to.
4. Data storage period
We will store your personal data until the end of recruitment process for the position you are applying to, or until you withdraw your consent.
In case of recruitment to the talent bank or for future recruitment, we will store your personal data for 12 months, or until you withdraw your consent.
5. Data recipients
We will transfer your personal data to:
- our suppliers who perform services related to data processing, e.g. IT service providers. They process data based on a contract with us and only in relation to our requirements.
- companies within our capital group, in case of application to our talent bank, in order to assess your qualifications, abilities and skills necessary to work in our units.
6. Transferring data to third party countries or international organizations
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, however the suppliers processing the data on our behalf may transfer it to others who process data outside the European Economic Area. Processing data outside the European Economic Area can take place after one of the following conditions is met: (i) processing is performed by a subject who has received a decision confirming the proper security level, (ii) processing is performed by a subject taking part in the Privacy Shield program, (iii) processing is performed by the subject within a binding corporate rule framework.
7. Your rights regarding personal data processing and automated decisions
You have the following rights in regards to personal data processing:
a. the right to withdraw consent to data processing – at any time you can withdraw your consent to process the data we process based on the consent,
b. the right to access your personal data and receive a copy,
c. the right to correct your personal data,
d. the right to request your personal data to be removed – if you think we have no basis to process your data, you can request us to remove it,
e. the right to request data processing restriction – you can request us to restrict processing of your data only to storage or performing actions consulted with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data on you, or we process it without a legal basis and you do not want it to be removed because you need it to determine, investigate or defend your claims, or for the period of issued opposition to data processing,
f. the right to issue opposition against processing of your data due to your unique situation, which in your opinion justifies cessation processing in the scope covered by the objection – in case of processing data basing on our legal legitimate interest. We will cease processing in that scope, unless we prove that the base for us processing your data takes precedence over your rights, or that your data is necessary for us to determine, investigate or defend claims,
g. the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used electronic format that can be machine read. You can send that data to another data administrator or request us to send your data to another administrator. However, we can only do this if it is technically possible. The right to transfer data is only applicable to the data we process basing on a contract with you or your consent.
In order to make use of the rights listed above, contact us – the contact information is in the point 1 above. In order to be sure that the person contacting us is authorized to make requests, we may ask for additional information that will allow us effective authorization and identification.
The right to withdraw consent
Within the scope in which your data is processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Consent withdrawal does not have any bearing on the legality of processing done based on your consent before it was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by sending a consent withdrawal statement to our correspondence address or to our e-mail address, both listed in the point 1 above.
The right to issue a complaint to an authority
You also have the right to issue a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, i. e. the Polish Data Protection Commissioner.
8. Information about data requirement and voluntary data submission
The data you submit:
- Is required to take part in the recruitment process and enter an employment contract in the data scope specified in art. 221 of the labour code.
- Is voluntary in the scope of data provided in the CV and motivational letter, of you submit data other than specified in the art. 221 § 1 of the labour code.
- Is voluntary in the scope of submitting the CV and motivational letter in our talent bank or for future recruitment.
If you do not give us your data, you may not be included in our recruitment processes (current or future) and in the talent bank.
Nothing is impossible
It will be much easier if you tell us what is the matter. Save some time and sign up for a free consultation. Our expert will advise you free of charge.